How to order
Terms and Conditions
TadPath is a histopathology diagnostic and equipment supply company established by Dr Paul J. Tadrous in 2014 and based in Harrow, Greater London , UK:
- Our Clinical Director - Dr Paul J. Tadous is the reporting consultant, CEO and clinical director for TadPath.
- Qualifications - Dr Tadrous qualified in medicne and surgery from The London Hospital Medical College in Whitechapel, London, in 1992. He received a Masters degree from the Royal Postgraduate Medical School in Hammersmith, London in 1993 in the science of histochemistry and image analysis in histology. He trained as a diagnostic histopathologist at St. Mary's Hospital, Paddington, then at Northwick Park and St Mark's hospital in Harrow, then at Hammersmith Hospital, Charing Cross hospital and finally at The London Hospital and St Bartholomew's hospitals in East London before gaining the Fellowship of the Royal College of Pathologists in 2004 (by examination). Dr Tadrous has also earned a PhD from Imperial College London in advanced imaging techniques in histology gaining his PhD in 2003.
- Clinical experience - Dr Tadrous has been a medical doctor for over 26 years, the last 15 of which he has served as a specialist Consultant Histopathologist in the NHS and private sector. He is on the Specialist Resgister (of the GMC) and on the Private Practice Register (of HealthCode). He is a member of the Independent Doctors Federation, The Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland and the Medical Protection Society.
- Academic experience - Dr Tadrous is also a qualified scientist (MSc, PhD) with over 50 publications to his name. He has special expertise and experience in digital image analysis, image processing and machine vision as applied to histology and hitochemistry. He has extensive experience in 3D reconstruction and deconvolution microscopy (in particular for bright field micrsocopy - see www.deconvolve.net). He has written hundreds of original computer programs and developed novel algorithms in a broad range of processing techiques and has published extensively in this field. He has experience in assessing and developing experimental protocols and in intellectual property management. He is the sole author of an internationally known textbook of pathology (see www.pathbook.com) and is also currently an Hon. Senior Lecturer at the Barts Cancer Institute, Centre for Tumour Biology at Charterhouse Square in London. He has extensive experience in teaching undergraduates and post graduates in medicine, surgery and dentistry (oral and maxillofacial pathology).
- Get in touch - You can contact us by email for general equiries at email@example.com.